TICKET EXCHANGES ARE FREE FOR FULL-SEASON SUBSCRIBERS AND PACKAGE-HOLDERS. SINGLE TICKET BUYERS ARE CHARGED $10.00 PER SEAT TO EXCHANGE.
- Exchanges must be completed at least 24 hours before your originally scheduled performance.
- Exchanges are not complete until you receive confirmation from us of your new performance date and time. If you haven't heard from us within 24 hours of the time you submitted your request, please call us (phone numbers are at the bottom of this page).
- Curtain times vary! Please double check your new curtain time when exchanging tickets, especially if you are moving to a different day of the week.
- Ticket exchanges are subject to seat availability.
- Tickets can be exchanged for the same play only.
- When exchanging into a higher priced performance or seat(s), the difference in ticket price must be paid before the exchange can be completed. No refunds are given for exchanges into lower priced performances or seats.
- An upgrade charge usually applies when exchanging "C" or "D" section seats and when exchanging out of preview week due to limited availability of the seats.
- Should no tickets be available for exchange, or if you miss your scheduled performance, you may use your tickets for any performance of the same play for COMPLIMENTARY SUBSCRIBER STANDBY (SSB). Although there is NO GUARANTEE that you will be seated, the house manager will make every effort to seat you. The earlier in the run you use your SSB privilege, the more likely it is that you will be seated.
- If you are unsure of the fee associated with your exchange, please call
Ticket Services at 202.547.1122 for assistance.
Please mark your personal, business and electronic calendars with your scheduled performance dates, curtain times and theatre.
Or call us:
Ticket Services: 202.547.1122
TTY: 202.638.3863 (deaf or hard of hearing patrons)