When organizing a group outing with the Shakespeare Theatre Company, you share in the discovery and rediscovery of captivating and diverse artistic programs at D.C.’s premier downtown performing arts center; and your group’s participation is critical to the success of our mission.
Whether curious students and alumni; church, fraternal and social devotees; or savvy business movers and shakers, your group unleashes a transformative power by participating in culture. Experience it with family, friends, colleagues and everyone you encounter…including the many out-of-towners who visit D.C.—our nation’s Capital City and its second largest theatre community.
So many great reasons to lead a group!
- Get the best seats for the best price before they go on sale to the general public.
- Never pay service fees.
- Complimentary talkbacks and tours can be scheduled with Artistic and Education staff.
- Be guided through parking, transportation, dining and accessibility.
- Flexible payment schedules allow charges to be spread over several months.
- We are also happy to assist with booking STC meeting and event spaces, as well as with arranging catering.
Get more information
The Shakespeare Theatre Company is at your service to help make your theatre outing an imaginative, skillful and accessible one!
Ready to book? Or not sure if Group Outings are right for you?
To learn more, please enter your contact information by clicking here.
Prefer to call or message? Contact our Group Sales and Cultural Tourism Manager, Jeremy Flanigan, at 202.547.1122, option 6 or by email.
The Fine Print: The Shakespeare Theatre Company cannot be responsible for plans made for unavailable dates. All sales are final, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All group orders are subject to availability.