When organizing a group outing with the Shakespeare Theatre Company, you share in the discovery and rediscovery of captivating and diverse artistic programs at D.C.’s premier downtown performing arts center; and your group’s participation is critical to the success of our mission.
Whether curious students and alumni; church, fraternal and social devotees; or savvy business movers and shakers, your group unleashes a transformative power by participating in culture. Experience it with family, friends, colleagues and everyone you encounter…including the many out-of-towners who visit D.C.—our nation’s Capital City and its second largest theatre community.
So many great reasons to lead a group!
- Get the best seats for the best price before they go on sale to the general public.
- Never pay service fees.
- Be guided through parking, transportation, dining and accessibility.
- We are also happy to assist with booking STC meeting and event spaces, as well as with arranging catering.
What Does it Mean to be a Group at STC?
- A group is 10 or more attendees
- Discounts start at 10% but can go up to 50% depending on day of the week and ticket availability
- Students have access to Young Theatre Goer pricing before it becomes available to the general public. Chaperones of student groups pay the same price as students!
- A down payment is required within two weeks of booking, but flexible payment schedules allow charges to be spread over several months.
Get more information
The Shakespeare Theatre Company is at your service to help make your theatre outing an imaginative, skillful and accessible one!
Ready to book? Or not sure if Group Outings are right for you?
To learn more, please enter your contact information by clicking here.
Prefer to call? Any of our helpful box office associates are able to help you Monday through Friday from noon to 6:00 p.m. Just give them a call at 202.547.1122.
The Fine Print: The Shakespeare Theatre Company cannot be responsible for plans made for unavailable dates. All sales are final, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All group orders are subject to availability.