Our partnerships seek to attain the following goals:
- Position your organization as a leader in the nation’s capital, by offering a unique event for prominent clients; thus, highlighting your company as an out-of-the-box thinker.
- Provide opportunities for your brand and brand ambassadors to interact with our VIP patrons, talent, Washington celebrities and young professionals in a social setting geared toward networking and peer-to-peer interaction.
- Increase your visibility as a leading corporate citizen in front of local and national policymakers who also attend these exclusive events through top-tier recognition opportunities and creative company branding.
Sponsorship benefits can include:
- Prestigious association with the nation’s premier classic theatre
- Category exclusivity
- Opportunity for product display and sampling
- Credit in print advertising, with use of logo
- Logo visibility in an aggressive and targeted advertising campaign
- Credit in broadcast advertising
- Credit on collateral materials, including season brochures, performance programs, tickets, mailings, flyers, banners, and posters
- Opportunity to use the Shakespeare Theatre Company's name in corporate advertising
- Opportunities for corporate and client entertaining
- Exclusive access to world-class theatre artists such as directors, playwrights, designers and actors
- Access to a diverse, educated, loyal and professional audience
- Exclusive entertainment opportunities for business development and employee rewards
- Complimentary tickets to the STC season and special ticket offers
These benefits should be used as a guide; we are happy to work with you on a customized proposal which places focus on any program(s) that meet your unique hospitality, entertainment, recognition and access objectives.
For more information about corporate opportunities, contact the Corporate Giving Office, at 202.547.3230 ext. 2329 or by email.
To sponsor today please complete this application and fax it to 202.608.6381 or mail it to: Shakespeare Theatre Company, Attn. Corporate Giving Manager, 516 8th Street SE, Washington, DC 20003.