Family Week Series
Now a cherished D.C. tradition, STC’s FAMILY WEEK provides free and low-cost programming so that every family member may learn, explore and build a love for theatre. From December 11 – 18, STC will celebrate the themes, story and artists in THE SECRET GARDEN through the workshops, events and conversations.
Get $40 tickets (minimum purchase of four tickets, see below for other offer restrictions) to our main stage production of The Secret Garden.
or call our helpful Box Office Staff at 202.547.1122 with promo code: FAMILY.
Where are some REAL secret gardens?
During the run of The Secret Garden, STC is celebrating all things leafy! You’re invited to share and explore all the beauty that can be found outside. Click to learn more.
Shakespeare Theatre Company does not allow children under the age of five to attend the main stage performance. All patrons attending the main stage performance must have a ticket. Offer subject to availability. Offer cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer is not applicable to “Premium” zone seating. Offer is only for The Secret Garden performances 12/11-12/18/16 Minimum purchase of four tickets required in order to apply offer.
The Family Week Series is made possible by:
- Miles Gilburne and Nina Zolt
- Beech Street Foundation
- Suzanne and Glenn Youngkin
- Mr. Jerry Knoll
- Paul M. Angell Family Foundation
- Michael and Maureen McMurphy and the Patrick Michael McMurphy Memorial Foundation
- Solon E. Summerfield Foundation
- Shakespeare for a New Generation, a national program of the National Endowment for the Arts in partnership with Arts Midwest
- Venable Foundation
- Marshall B. Coyne Foundation
- Lorraine S. Dreyfuss Theatre Education Fund
- Mark & Carol Hyman Fund
- The Jacob and Charlotte Lehrman Foundation
- The George Preston Marshall Foundation
- The MAXIMUS Foundation
- The Morningstar Foundation
- Nora Roberts Foundation
- Ms. Toni Ritzenberg