About STC Education
UPDATES FROM STC ENGAGEMENT AND EDUCATION
In accordance with Shakespeare Theatre Company’s response to COVID-19, the Engagement and Education department has adjusted or modified the following program offerings:
- Classes will now be offered online; please check the website for Summer Classes starting July 6.
VIRTUAL CAMP SHAKESPEARE
- This summer Camp Shakespeare will take place online as Virtual Camp Shakespeare. If you are already registered for Camp, please fill out this form to let us know your preferences for participating in Virtual Camp Shakespeare and for reallocating your tuition savings.
- If you have any questions regarding Virtual Camp Shakespeare, please contact New Generations Manager, Julane Havens, at jhavens@ShakespeareTheatre.org
- All Community Engagement programming such as Free Will, Citizens for Shakespeare and Happenings at the Harman have been canceled for the remainder of the 2019-2020 season. Groups with confirmed reservations and performers with scheduled performances will be contacted and invited to return when programming resumes.
- All Audience Enrichment programming such as Group Tours, Shake Flow, Asides Live and Salon have been canceled for the remainder of the 2019-2020 season.
- Stay tuned for additional digital and online content reflecting our connections with community partners and previous events. These videos will be uploaded to our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
If you have any questions, please contact STC Engagement and Education via email at ContactEDU@ShakespeareTheatre.org.