A Day to Give Back
Following Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday is an unprecedented global movement of generosity happening November 27, 2018. #GivingTuesday is a great opportunity to experience the joy of giving back while collaborating with others over social media to inspire even more giving!
Ticket sales cover only 40% of program and production costs at the Shakespeare Theatre Company. By donating this #GivingTuesday YOU can help us bridge the gap.
Why should you support STC on #GivingTuesday?
- If you donate this #GivingTuesday, The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation will match your new or upgraded donation dollar for dollar—doubling the impact of your gift to STC up to $65,000.
- You will enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you’ve taken a larger role in ensuring STC’s mission to create, preserve and promote classic theatre for all audiences.
- You will enhance your theatrical experience by receiving exclusive Membership benefits and access.
Our gift to you:
- Become a new or upgraded Shakespeare Star ($120-$1,799) and receive a Shakespeare Theatre Company canvas tote bag.
- Become a new or upgraded Artistic Circle Member ($1,800+) and, in addition to the tote, receive a limited edition STC blanket.
How can you help spread the word about #GivingTuesday?
Start a conversation at work, at home, with your friends or on social media. Use @ShakespeareinDC and the hashtag #GivingTuesday to talk about charitable giving and why you support your favorite organizations, like the Shakespeare Theatre Company.