TERMS REGARDING CITIZENS FOR SHAKESPEARE
- To qualify for Citizens for Shakespeare, your group must consist of students in grades 12 and under AND/OR members of community groups for disadvantaged populations. Each group must have at least 10 attendees. STC Education reserves the right to determine whether your organization qualifies.
- Group reservations are not guaranteed until you receive written confirmation from STC Education via email.
- Only select dates are available for Citizens for Shakespeare reservations.
- By requesting tickets for your group, you agree to serve as the group leader. All correspondence and/or communication must come directly from you. It is your responsibility to pick up and distribute all of your group's tickets on the day of your performance.
- Tickets will not be mailed. Your tickets will be available for pickup at Sidney Harman Hall two (2) hours prior to the performance start time. Tickets will be held by the Education staff in the Citizens for Shakespeare designated area inside the lobby of Sidney Harman Hall. Because of the large numbers of attendees, the box office cannot hold portions of your group's tickets for latecomers. All tickets returned to the box office are redistributed to the public.
- If Citizens for Shakespeare tickets are not picked up 15 minutes before the performance start time, they will be released and distributed to the public. The great demand for tickets for these performances means that this deadline will be strictly enforced.
- If you or any member of your group needs special accommodations or assistance, please inform us when you send in your reservation.